PADI Certification and Credentials
A complete list of PADI Credentials earned in the Ocean Quest Career Development Scuba Instructor Program.
- PADI Open Water Course (Certification/Review) - For those students who are not certified, this program will assist you in achieving your initial diving certification. For those already certified, this will provide you with a diving review as well as an opportunity to observe a role model program. Note - students can enroll in any Ocean Quest PADI Open Water program and receive full credit towards the Career Development Scuba Instructor Certificate program tuition.
- PADI Advanced Open Water
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Divemaster
- Emergency First Response / Care for Children Provider (Non-Diving CPR/First Aid Training)
- PADI Drysuit Diver
- PADI Deep Diver
- PADI Night Diver
- PADI Enriched Air Diver
- PADI Search and Recover Diver
- PADI Oxygen First Air Provider
- PADI Underwater Navigator
- PADI Boat Diver
- PADI Equipment Specialist
- PADI Drift Diver
- Enriched Air (Nitrox Gas Blender)
- PADI Foundations of Diving Diver - Exclusive to Ocean Quest!
- DSAT Wreck Penetration Diver - Exclusive to Ocean Quest
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Emergency First Response Instructor
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer Prep (MSDT) - The PADI MSDT rating is a step past the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor rating. To become a PADI MSDT, an instructor needs to obtain 5 Specialty Instructor ratings and issue 25 certifications as an instructor. The MSDT Prep program will get you the specialty instructor certifications so all you need to do is get out there and teach!
MSDT Prep includes a series of PADI Specialty Instructor training programs which will certify you to teach a variety of specialty programs. The Career Development Scuba Instructor Certificate program exceeds minimum requirements by completing training for 8 specialty instructor ratings such as - Deep Instructor, Night Instructor, Search and Recover Instructor, Enriched Air Instructor, Drysuit Instructor, Oxygen First Aid Provider Instructor, Wreck Instructor and Drysuit Instructor (offerings are subject to change based on logistics and your personal preference).