A general outline of the program is as follows:
The program will commence from September 11, 2017 to March 30, 2018.
- September 10- 13, 2018 will include PADI Open Water Certification/Review
- September 17 - September 24, 2018 will include 4 training days per week (Monday - Thursday).
- Starting October 2, 2018 classes will be scheduled on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Other days will be dedicated to logging dives and gaining practical experience at Ocean Quest.
- There will be a term break from December 13, 2018 - January 8, 2019
- January 8, 2018 - March 7, 2018, classes will be scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Other days will be dedicated to logging diving and gaining practical experience at Ocean Quest.
- Starting March 12, 2019, the program will go back to 5 training days a week while you complete your PADI Instructor Training.
- The PADI Instructor Examination will be completed on March 23 and 24, 2019 (to be scheduled with PADI)
- Course is complete on March 29, 2019